Sunday, January 3, 2010

Introduction

For those of you who don't know me, If i could sum who I am up in one word would be "DREAMER". If you ask anyone who knows me they would say the same thing. As of lately I have been doing a lot of reflecting about my life and where it is headed. I'm half way through my 28th year of life and in just a few weeks I will be the proud father of a baby boy. My wife and I just recently celebrated our third year of marriage.  The past six months have been a crazy roller coaster to say the least. Shortly after finding out my wife was pregnant I stepped down from my job in search for the perfect job. I turned down a couple opportunities because I was waiting for the perfect one.  Needless to say six months went by and I was still looking and struggling the whole way. I haven't said it enough but God has truly blessed me with the most amazing wife ever and she has supported and stood by me the whole way. In the beginning of November we picked up and moved our family in the basement of my parents house(me, my wife, our unborn child, and Snax our Siberian Husky). I quickly got a couple interview right off the bat and nothing. Then I got to part-time jobs and it was at these part-time jobs that God opened the door.  I met a guy who was a regional sales manager for sprint and he offered me a position. I have never felt more relieved in my whole life. The pressures that have been bearing down on me have finally been lifted. I learned through all this that God had a plan. He was teaching me that I was not seizing every opportunity that I could to be "Living the Dream". With this blog I hope to document my progress towards living the dream. I have a baby on the way and a wonderful wife to enjoy. I want to do whatever is possible to make their lives amazing. I want to let you into my life and enjoy my triumphs and failures so that you can be inspired to live your life to the fullest. That it doesn't matter what you do as long as God is in the middle of it. That is what I am realizing for my life. I can't wait to look back on this and read about all the great adventures that my family and I have been on, the great friendships I make along the way and the lives I will get to help change.  Thanks for being apart of my story. I hope it is one that you don't want to end. 

4 comments:

  1. wow, judd. I'm so happy for you. I hope and pray some light shows @ the my tunnel. Good luck with everything and enjoy that baby and your beautiful wife.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Supporting your every move down here in GA! We love you and can't wait to see where God leads you! We love you guys and that precious baby boy on the way!

    Keep writing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have nothing appropriate to say to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It appears that life and, perhaps, baby boy have taken time away from your blogging. Keep it up, I was just beginning to enjoy it. I took a long hiatus myself, but it is very cathartic and inspiring when sharing journeys!!

    ReplyDelete